Chromaluxe© gloss - framed - craft finish
A Fine-Art inkjet print is sublimated by combining high-pressure heat on the surface of a ChromaLuxe® aluminium sheet.
Here the image "is an integral part of the support" and there is nothing between the work and the eye, the polyester varnish offering an imperceptible, neutral protection for the image.
The result guarantees:
- A very high definition image,
- A wide range of bright colours,
- Unique effects of material and depth,
- Exceptional resistance to attacks (scratches, water, fire and chemical products),
- Unrivalled durability of the support.
- Easy to clean using a sponge and water.
- The work is finished with a superb wood frame of a thickness of 50 mm for the 80x110 cm and 50 mm for the 100x140 cm and higher formats
Easy to hang :
- 2 screw hooks are used to hang the picture in 2 pre-drilled holes.