Collection of personal data
Personal data such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number will be requested when placing an order on the website.
The telephone number is requested in order to make an appointment for delivery.
This data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 24 May 2016.
In practical terms, this means that:
- Your personal data can only be collected and processed in accordance with the purposes stated for its collection
- GBG agrees to take the best security measures in order to prevent third parties using the personal data that you send
Edit or delete data
You have the right to contact GBG to obtain a copy of your personal data. If necessary, you can request a correction from GBG by e-mail or by mail via the contact section. You can also modify them yourself by logging into your online account.
Use for statistical information purposes relating to navigation
When you access the website, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address allocated to your connection
- the date and time of accessing the website
- the pages viewed
- the type of browser used
- the platform and/or the operating system installed on the PC or other devices.
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website
This information is only stored in order to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of the website and make improvements.